Chef’s Corner with Stacey Little: Greek Pasta Salad
- 1 (16-ounce) package tricolor or garden rotini pasta
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 small summer squash, chopped
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) package feta cheese crumbles
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 (14-ounce) bottle Greek vinaigrette dressing
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions and drain well.
- Pour the pasta into a large bowl and add the other ingredients. Toss well and refrigerate until serving. If you’re going to be serving this the next day, I would wait until a few hours before the meal to add the dressing. If it sits in the refrigerator for too long the pasta absorbs all of the dressing and the salad may become a little dry.
– See more at: http://southernbite.com/