Award winning chef and Montgomery mom Leah Stacey helped up Cook Up a Storm in the studio with an easy recipe for your superbowl get-together.
Blazen' Buffalo Chicken Bites
- 2 cups finely chopped chicken, cooked
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup your favorite buffalo chicken sauce
- 1 8 oz block of cream cheese, soften to room temperature
- 1 pkg dry ranch dressing mix (3 tbsp)
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 large celery rib, finely chopped
- 2 sheets of puff pastry, thawed
- A little bit of flour to sprinkle on your counter top
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Next heat up your olive oil in a pan on medium heat. Dice up your chicken pieces and season with salt and pepper. Place in the pan and cook the chicken through but don't over cook it because it will cook more when it goes in the oven.
- Take the chicken off the stove top and place it in a bowl. Pour the buffalo sauce over the chicken and mix and set aside.
- Finely chop up the celery rib and green onions.
- Throw those in your mixer with your cream cheese and ranch dressing mix and stir until it's all combined.
- Sprinkle some flour on your countertop and unfold your puff pastry sheet. You can use a small roller to flatten the seams out if you want but it isn't necessary. Next get a round biscuit or cookie cutter and cut out the circles.
- Place them in a greased mini muffin pan.
- Next place 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture in the bottom and place the buffalo chicken on top. Drizzle chicken with extra sauce. Top with shredded parmeasean cheese. Bake at 375 for 18-20 minutes.