Watch & Win Stivers Ford GR8 Van Giveaway: February 2 - March 1
Congratulations To Our Daily Winners:
2/2: Jessica Marsh
2/3: Johnny Marvin
2/4: Marshall Woods
2/5: James Godwin
2/6: Annie Patterson
2/7: Felecia Fields
2/8: Lisa Morgan
2/9: Rotissa Jones
2/10: Lou Carnes
2/11: Layne Mims
2/12: Rodney Raby
2/13: Cynthia Jeffers
2/14: Terry Smith
2/15: Sharon Cargill
2/16: Chris Johnson
2/17: Shekedia Bright
2/18: Jack Copeland
2/19: Sandra Herbert
2/20: Michelle Travis
2/21: William Robinson
2/22: Sallie Rudolph
2/23: Richard Blevins
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
No purchase necessary to enter.
REGISTER TO WIN A FORD TRANSIT IN THE GREAT VAN GIVEAWAY FROM STIVERS FORD
February 2, 2017 through March 1, 2017
CBS8, ABC Montgomery, and CW Montgomery, (collectively “Station”) and Stivers Ford (Sponsor) are holding a promotion for a Great Car Giveaway.
28 winners will receive $50 cash each ($1,400 total) and 1 winner will receive a Ford Transit valued at approximately $74,080.00.
HOW IT WORKS:
Each day from February 2nd to March 1st watch CBS8, ABC Montgomery, and CW Montgomery, for the Stivers Ford Great Car Giveaway “keyword of the day” sounder and enter the keyword on the Stivers Ford Great Car Giveaway page on www.alabamanews.net to register for a chance to be a qualifier. One qualifier will be picked at random from the combined CBS8, ABC Montgomery, and CW Montgomery daily registrants at the end of the broadcast day. Odds of winning is dependent on the number of entries. Each qualifier from the registrations will win $50 cash and then be entered into a random drawing to win a Ford Transit from Stivers Ford of Montgomery. There will be a total of 28 qualifiers.
Viewers can visit Stivers Ford of Montgomery (4000 North Eastern Bypass, Montgomery, AL 36116) February 2nd through March 1st to view the car.
All 28 qualifiers must be present March 10th at Stivers Ford of Montgomery located at 4000 North Eastern Bypass, Montgomery, AL 36116 in order to have a chance to win the car.
- On March 10th one lucky name will be drawn at random from the pool of 28 qualifiers to win the car. All qualifiers must be present to win. Validation: You must be 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license. The winner must provide Sponsor with his or her social security number, complete a W-9 and must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Release and Waiver from all liability against the Station, its sponsors, employees and affiliated companies for any injury or loss which may occur from the contestant’s participation in the contest or from use of any prize which is awarded.
- Sponsor will issue a 1099 to the grand prize winner of the car.
- The station and its sponsors are not responsible for any entries which are lost, late, damaged, misdirected, failure of transmission, power failure, technical problems, or otherwise made unusable through electronic or Internet communication.
- Only one (1) winner per household.
- Employees of the station or the sponsor, their advertising agencies, their affiliates, representatives, and their families are ineligible to enter/win any contest stated on or provided by the station. Contest is open to residents in the United States of America.
- Prizes and Odds: Odds depend upon contest and total number of entries. Contest prizes must be claimed within 30 days. Prizes not claimed after deadline become property of Station. No purchase necessary. Purchase does not increase odds.
- Additions or deletions to these rules are subject to the discretion of the station and may be enacted without notice at any time.
- By participating in a contest, winners consent to the use of his or her name, and/or likeness, and/or voice for promotion, and/or advertising purposes in connection with the contest, the station, and its sponsors, without additional compensation.
- Winners are responsible for all taxes incurred on all prizes awarded. Prizes are non-transferrable, and no substitutions may be made by the winner. Prizes not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and not awarded.
- The decision of the station with regard to all matters relating to this contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. This contest is void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law and is subject to all federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations.
The Grand Prize Winner will be solely responsible for all tax, tag and title fees, and provide proof of insurance, license and registration fees, as required by the state that they reside in, and all Federal, State and Local taxes. Disclaimer: 2015 Ford Transit, MSRP $74,080.00. Winner is responsible for all tax on vehicle of $60,000; in addition to tag, and title fees at time of pick-up which will be approximately $2,700.00 total. Must be 18 years of age or older with valid driver’s license to win.
The failure of a potential winner to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release or any other non-compliance with rules and conditions will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
For a complete list of rules, prizes and/or contest winners, visit Alabama News Network (Alabama Telecasters Inc.) 4001 Carmichael Road Suite 100, Montgomery AL 36106 during regular business hours, Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM, or visit www.alabamanews.net