Calling all Breast Cancer Survivors! We at Alabama News Network along with, d’Markos Salon, East Taylor Dental Associates, Harvey & Hill, and La MedSpa, want to celebrate and pamper you! Two (2) nominees will be chosen for the “Survivor Makeover”…From nails to hair to fashion, we’ve got you covered! Simply fill out the form below to enter yourself (Survivor) OR nominate a survivor. Tell us about your (or the nominee’s) testimony of overcoming and beating breast cancer.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
No purchase necessary to enter.
Win a Breast Cancer Survivor Makeover from Alabama News Network Tickled Pink Sponsors: La MedSpa, Harvey and Hill, East Taylor Dental Associates, and d’Markos Salon.
2 winners will receive one (1) makeover with retail value of over $3,000 each (over $6,000 total).
HOW IT WORKS:
Visit www.alabamanews.net now through August 28, 2017 to register a survivor/register to be a nominee. Visit www.alabamanews.net and click the “Survivor Makeover” box in the “Check it out” section on the homepage. You may nominate a breast cancer survivor or if you are a survivor yourself, you may nominate yourself. Nominations close Monday, August 28, 2017 and the winners will be picked and contacted by Friday, September 1, 2017. There will be a total of 2 makeover recipient winners.
Each nomination will be reviewed and only two will be chosen from all nominations.
- Validation: You must be 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license.
- Finalists will be required to execute forms releasing Alabama News Network from any and all liability prior to accepting any prize.
- Participation: Contests are open to all residents of the United States of America, except employees and their immediate families of Alabama News Network (Alabama Telecasters Inc.) and participating sponsors. Winners agree that they will not hold Alabama News Network liable for any claims or damages arising out of a winner’s participation in this contest and/or acceptance of any prizes.
- Prizes and Odds: Odds depend upon contest and total number of entries. Contest prizes must be claimed within 30 days. Prizes not claimed after deadline become property of Alabama News Network. No purchase necessary. Purchase does not increase odds.
- There are no substitutions or transfers or refunds of prizes
- Nominee/winner MUST BE a Breast Cancer Survivor
Prizes must be redeemed in person; they may not be mailed to winner(s)
Void where prohibited
Winner agrees for their likeness to be used in any promotional on-air, or print announcements
Production schedule subject to change
Certain Restrictions Apply
One winner per household
One entry per day
The failure of a potential winner to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release or any other non-compliance with rules and conditions will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
Each entrant by entering this contest agrees:
(1) To be bound by these rules and the judge’s decisions;
(2) That entrant grants to the contest sponsors and their assigns the right to publish, use, adapt, edit and/or modify such entry in any way and in any and all media, without limitation, and without consideration or acknowledgment to the entrant;
(3) that winning entrant grants to sponsors and their assigns the unconditional right to use winner’s name, address, voice, likeness, photograph, prize information and/or statements about the promotion for any publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law; and
(4) that none of the sponsors, nor any of their officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives are responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from contest participation, use of any prize, or the publication of winner’s entry.
For a complete list of rules, prizes and/or contest winners, visit Alabama News Network (Alabama Telecasters Inc.) 4001 Carmichael Road Suite 100, Montgomery AL 36106 during regular business hours, Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM, or visit www.alabamanews.net