Chef’s Corner with Stacey Little: Ham, Egg, & Cheese Wafflewiches
Serves: 8 wafflewiches
- 1 (16.3-ounce) package Pillsbury Grands! Flaky Layers Refrigerated Biscuits
- 6 eggs, lightly scrambled (soft scrambled)
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 8 pieces thinly sliced smoked ham
- Preheat a waffle iron to medium heat and lightly spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
- Open the biscuits and separate each biscuit in half. Stretch the layers thin to about 5 or 6 inches in diameter. Top one half of the biscuit with a piece of cheese, a slice of ham, and a generous heaping tablespoon of scrambled eggs. Top with the other half of the biscuit and pinch to seal the edges closed. Place in the waffle iron and close. Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until the biscuit is golden brown and cooked through. Store the prepared wafflewiches in a warm oven until the others are finished. Serve warm.