ASU Hosts Citywide Career Fair with Over 100 Employer Reps
The Alabama State University Office of Career Services is again hosting its very successful Citywide Fall Career Fair this Thursday (Sept. 29), from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the concourse of the ASU Dunn-Oliver Acadome.
Over 100 employer representatives will be on site to provide opportunities for full-time, co-op, internship and part-time employment.
The annual job fair is free and open to the public with professional dress (dress to impress by wearing business attire) required. It is required because these are actual job interviews and in some cases, employers will hire on the spot. Also bring plenty of updated resumes to offer potential employers.
Some participating organizations that are looking to hire workers includes:
- Regions Bank
- United States Attorney’s Office
- Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama, LLC
- NASA Marshall Space Flight Center
- Air Force Office of Special Investigations
- Pickens County Board of Education
- Emory University Physician Assistant Program
- Texas Department of Public Safety
- Alabama Department of Corrections
- Charles County Public Schools
- Alabama Army National Guard
- Gwinnett County Police Department
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Faulkner University, Jones School of Law
For more information, contact ASU’s Office of Career Services at 334-229-4156.