Baptist Health Opens Coronavirus Care Clinic
Baptist Health has announced the opening of a Coronavirus Care Clinic in Montgomery. The Clinic will provide drive up coronavirus test for those who have symptoms or have came into contact with the virus.
The clinic is located at 2936 Marti Ln, just off Southern Blvd. and is open from 7am to 7pm, seven days a week. Screenings are by appointment only. To schedule your screening, call (334) 747-0150.
Officials urge people to NOT go to emergency rooms or physicians over coronavirus concerns, you will be turned away and sent to the clinic.
Patients do not have to get out of their cars to be tested and results are back in 48-72 hours. Officials say that if the need grows they have plans to open a second Coronavirus Care Clinic.
The Baptist Health Coronavirus Care Clinic provides FACTS:
- Fast, effective Coronavirus screening
- Appointments in a “drive-up” setting isolated from our general patient population
- Clear next steps from medical providers
- Thoughtful and responsible community engagement through fact-based dialogue
- Solution-based, community-minded medical care
What Should You Do?
- CALL – If symptomatic, call 334-747-0150 to schedule a phone consultation.
Lines are open 24/7!
- CONNECT – Drive to your scheduled appointment.
Park in designated testing space.
Wait inside your car where the screening will be administered.
- COOPERATE – Follow the directives of your Baptist Health medical provider.
- CARE – Show that you care by sharing facts as a responsible stakeholder in your community’s healthcare picture.
- Clean your hands.
- Avoid close contact with large groups of people.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
To schedule your screening, call (334) 747-0150.
To learn more about the Coronavirus (COVID-19), visit