TEXT CMA TO 34103 FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN!
No purchase necessary to enter.
- Validation: You must be 18 years of age with valid driver’s license.
- Winner will be required to execute forms releasing ABC32 (WNCF) from any and all liability prior to accepting any prize.
- Participation: Contest runs October 2, 2017 until October 15, 2017 and is open to all residents of the United States of America, except employees and their immediate families of ABC32 (WNCF), Montgomery’s CW (WBMM), Montgomery Heartland (WBMM-THN). Winner agrees that they will not hold ABC32 (WNCF), Montgomery’s CW (WBMM), Montgomery Heartland (WBMM-THN) liable for any claims or damages arising out of a winner’s participation in this contest and/or acceptance of any prizes.
For entry: Text CMA to 31403. Winner will be announced October 16, 2017.
- Prizes and Odds: Winner will receive:
- 2 Tickets to “The 51st Annual CMA Awards” ceremony and broadcast (Wednesday,
Nov. 8th in Nashville) [Travel to Nashville is NOT included.]
- Hotel accommodations at the famed Gaylord Opryland Resort (double occupancy) for
- Breakfast at Gaylord Opryland each morning
- Round-trip awards show shuttle transportation
- Designated Gaylord staff to book and confirm travel arrangements
- Airport Meet and Greet by a Gaylord Representative
- Daily Resort access, including wired and wireless high speed internet access in guest rooms and atriums; Fitness Center access; designated complimentary in-room beverages; scheduled complex shuttle service; daily newspaper, and more.
- Complimentary services, including In-house Concierge and designated
- Gaylord Opryland Trip Escort to CMA group events
– 2 Tickets to the Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum
– Commemorative CMA Awards gift bag, with collectible autographed by a Country artist
There are no substitutions or transfers or refunds of prizes
Void where prohibited
Winner agrees for their likeness to be used in any promotional on-air, or print announcements
Production schedule subject to change
Certain Restrictions Apply
One winner per household
The failure of a potential winner to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release or any other non-compliance with rules and conditions will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. All taxes are solely winner’s responsibility.
Each entrant by entering this contest agrees: (1) to be bound by these rules and the judge’s decisions; (2) that entrant grants to the contest sponsors and their assigns the right to publish, use, adapt, edit and/or modify such entry in any way and in any and all media, without limitation, and without consideration or acknowledgment to the entrant; (3) that winning entrant grants to sponsors and their assigns the unconditional right to use winner’s name, address, voice, likeness, photograph, prize information and/or statements about the promotion for any publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law; and (4) that none of the sponsors, Buena Vista Television, nor any of their officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives are responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from contest participation, use of any prize, or the publication of winner’s entry.
For a complete list of rules, prizes and/or contest winners, visit ABC32 (WNCF) 4001 Carmichael Rd Suite 100, Montgomery, AL 36106 during regular business hours, Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM, or visit alabamanews.net